- Atlanta developer Thomas G. Cousins developed Indian Hills Country Club Estates
- Joe Lee to design the initial 18-hole golf course
- The course opened for play in the fall of 1969.
In 1969 Indian Hills Country Club Estates was comprised of 1,000 single-family residential lots and 250 condominium units.
- In 1972, Cousins acquired 300 acres to constructed a third nine-holes course.
- The club was purchased by a local private club management company in 1978.
Over $4 million in improvements and renovations of the country club were completed in 2003, including a beautiful new clubhouse.
Here is a link to the Indian Hills Country Club Web site
Homes range from the 200’s to over 1 million
Click here to see available homes in Indian Hills
Homes in Indian Hills can be in 2 different high school districts.
Walton High school and Wheeler High school
Click here to see all homes for sale in the Walton High school district
Click here to see all homes for sale in the Wheeler High school district